We regularly advise clients in the area of Employment Law including the preparation of employment contracts, breach of contract and discrimination.
We have provided both employers and employees with winning legal advice on a range of serious employment issues. In the current business environment, there has been a marked increase in the level of contentious disputes arising that we have resolved in a convenient, speedy and cost-effective way.
We provide solid and strategic advice on all aspects of the employment relationship from both perspectives and aim to provide practical, pragmatic solutions in all of the following:
- Employment Contracts/Handbooks and Health and Safety compliance
- Unfair Dismissal/Constructive Dismissal claims
- Employment Equality
- Redundancy related payments
- Internal grievance procedures
- Termination of employment proceedings
- Bullying and harassment
- Representation before the Employment Appeals Tribunal, the Equality Tribunal and the Labour Court
Useful links: Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment.